แจ้งให้ทราบ

The forum is in read only mode.

จะลองลดน้ำหนักสูตรนี้วันนี้เป็นวันแรกค่ะ...

• ~Nuu A~
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #999 by ~Nuu A~

เอสูง160ค่ะ น้ำหนัก109 กิโลกรัมค่ะ ยอมรับว่าอ้วนมากกกก แบบว่าเอนจอยอิตติ้งอ้ะค่ะ แหะๆ แต่ตั้งใจว่าวันนี้เป็นต้นไปจะลดน้ำหนักอย่างจริงจังแล้วค่ะ..

แต่มีข้อสงสัยนิดหน่อยนะคะ เคยงดคาร์โบไฮเดรต จะรู้สึกเหมือนโหยน้ำตาล เบลอๆ เพลียๆ บางครั้งดูเหมือนจะวูบๆด้วยค่ะ เลยทำให้เลิกล้มเป็นเพราะอะไรคะ แล้วมีใครเป็นแบบเอบ้างไหมอะคะ...

แต่ไงวันนี้จะพยายามดูนะคะ เพื่อนๆเป็นกำลังใจให้เอด้วยนะคะ แล้วจะมารายงานผลค่ะ อิอิ
More
16 years 4 months ago #1000 by Lowcarber
อาการโหยเมื่อลดคาร์โบไฮเดรท อาจเป็นช่วงการปรับตัวของร่างกาย อย่าลืมทานโปรตีน ไขมันแทนคาร์บที่ลดไปนะครับ และดื่มน้ำมากๆ ด้วยครับ

เป็นกำลังใจให้ครับ
  • วันชัย
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #1001 by วันชัย
~Nuu A~ เขียน:

เอสูง160ค่ะ น้ำหนัก109 กิโลกรัมค่ะ ยอมรับว่าอ้วนมากกกก แบบว่าเอนจอยอิตติ้งอ้ะค่ะ แหะๆ แต่ตั้งใจว่าวันนี้เป็นต้นไปจะลดน้ำหนักอย่างจริงจังแล้วค่ะ..

แต่มีข้อสงสัยนิดหน่อยนะคะ เคยงดคาร์โบไฮเดรต จะรู้สึกเหมือนโหยน้ำตาล เบลอๆ เพลียๆ บางครั้งดูเหมือนจะวูบๆด้วยค่ะ เลยทำให้เลิกล้มเป็นเพราะอะไรคะ แล้วมีใครเป็นแบบเอบ้างไหมอะคะ...

แต่ไงวันนี้จะพยายามดูนะคะ เพื่อนๆเป็นกำลังใจให้เอด้วยนะคะ แล้วจะมารายงานผลค่ะ อิอิ

หาพวกโปรตีนทานเสริมเป็นอาหารแทนลดอาหารพวกแป้ง
ติดต่อ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. มีวิธีลดน้ำหนัก
  • ผึ้งกือ
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago #1011 by ผึ้งกือ
อยากทราบว่าผลการลดน้ำหนักของคุณ NUU A เป็นยังไงบ้างคะ คือพอดีคุณ NUU A เริมลองลดน้ำหนักในเวลาไกล้เคียงกับผึ้งกือน่ะค่ะ ของผึ้งกือวันนี้เป็นวันที่ 8 ลดได้ 2 โลเองค่ะ และอยากทราบว่าคุณ NUU A ได้ทานอะไรบ้างคะ ผึ้งกืออยากเอาไปเลียนแบบมั่งค่ะ
ผึ้งกือขอเป็นกำลังใจให้ลดได้ไว ๆ นะคะ
(ผู้ร่วมอุดมการณ์)
More
16 years 4 months ago #1022 by dietmania
Hi Nuu A, and pheung

Just want to cheer you up and congratulate you gals for your commitment on low carb diet. I, myself have been bouncing on weight forever and it's a life time commitment, I must say.

However, I've been reading all diet books possibly exist in this world and of course have tried Adkins or other low carb diet. So, I just want to recommend something before you start or still in the early state.

1. Prepare your mind and body because it's a change that will occur and trust me it's not easy, I know.

2. Set a small goal. Ex. 1 kilo a week.

3. Be concern that when you cut down carb completely your body will be lack of energy as carb is burned first and convert to your energy, followed by protein, then fat. (That's why we gain weight real quick when we eat and sit lazy)

4. Side effects (from Adkins books, and etc) said that you'll hydrate, dry mouth, constipation (difficult in the restroom), light headache, and so on.

5. they (doctors and nutritionist) recommended you all to drink plenty of water. Take the fiber tablet to reduce the constipating. Take Vitamins as you're not allow fruits in the first stage.

6. Exercise. :( I know it's hard but you want to have beautiful skin and body in shape. you must do some light exercise. Walk a dog, shopping at jutujak (it's hot there), anything you like but it's help your diet to prove faster and you'll have will power to do it as a long term project.

7. remember that you've to be rational. Any diets that're too extream or promise something to easy to get. Not long after it'll come back and get you. Keep weight off is a life time commitment.

I guess I talk too much now. Good Luck.

Ps. I was overweight and I know how you feel. Be confident!!! Food is not enermy, the way we look and take it make it's worst. Every thing is about your attitude.

xoxo
Moderators: Lowcarber
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds